We’re back! Sorry – been battling a bad cold for the last week.
Proud to have Drew join us for our new segment: QUIET! It’s Drew You Riot? Follow Drew on Twitter at @DrewYouRiot
The 1-3 Panthers today released veteran cornerback Bene Benweikere and promoted rookie coner Zack Sanchez from the Practice Squad. Atlanta Falcons receiver Julio Jones notched a record-setting 300 yards – 184 of them and 6 or 7 catches coming from Benweikere coverage.
Other injuries: Cornerback James Bradberry, Quarterback Cam Newton and Offensive tackle Michael Oher, Running Back Jonathan Stewart and Vernon Butler
USA Today Panthers Wire
- Panthers cut starting cornerback Benè Benwikere
- With Benè Benwikere cut, former Panthers CB Josh Norman being proven right
- Why the Panthers have causes for concern vs. Buccaneers
- Panthers Quarter Report: Free agents that could help the Panthers
- Cam Newton, Michael Oher unlikely to play Monday vs. Buccaneers
- Former Panthers CB Captain Munnerlyn: Panthers ‘feel like they still can win their division’
- Panthers vs. Buccaneers: 6 things to know about their Week 5 game
Black & Blue Review
- Panthers Release Bené Benwikere, Promote Zack Sanchez
- WATCH: Ron Rivera Addresses Bené Benwikere Release